Skip to content

Capability Manager

Home Forums Pre-Sale Questions Capability Manager

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I have installed capability manager as a tester before I purchase anything further but I have two issues.

I have the Author role, and I ticked all the boxes for Author to be able to use Visual Bakery Editor, however, Authors still can’t see the option to use this.

The second issue is I duplicated the Author role, but gave it a new role name and a few extra abilities, but when I assign it to a user they can no longer log in to the admin side of the site.

Is there a reason why these things aren’t working? It’s as though the plugin isn’t really working at all.

#27109 Reply

Keep in mind that Capability Manager Enhanced is simply a role editor. If you confirm that the desired role and capabilities were successfully saved, the implementation of those roles and capabilities is up to the other software. There is a possibility that some other third party software is limiting wp-admin login to a specific set of roles, and your new role needs to be added to that set.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.