Skip to content

[Resolved] Database error flooding our server log

Home Forums Troubleshooting Database error flooding our server log

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    I a have a network installation (multisite); I installed PressPermit and network activated it.
    My server log is being flooded with this messages:

PHP message: WordPress database error Table ‘pubsite_db.wp_2_pp_groups’ doesn’t exist for query

SELECT * FROM wp_2_pp_groups WHERE metagroup_type = ‘wp_role’ AND metagroup_id = ‘wp_all’ LIMIT 1 made by require(‘wp-blog-header.php’), require_once(‘wp-load.php’), require_once(‘wp-config.php’), require_once(‘wp-settings.php’), do_action(‘plugins_loaded’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Tribe__Events__Main->plugins_loaded, Tribe__Main::instance, Tribe__Main->__construct, do_action(‘tribe_common_loaded’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, Tribe__Main->load_assets, wp_create_nonce, wp_get_current_user, _wp_get_current_user, wp_set_current_user, do_action(‘set_current_user’), WP_Hook->do_action, WP_Hook->apply_filters, call_user_func_array, _pp_act_set_current_user, pp_get_user, PP_User->__construct, PP_User->_get_pp_groups, pp_get_metagroup

Those are PressPermit tables. And they are not found.
    I have the latest versions of the plugins and, when I disable PressPermit, the messages stop.

Please advise,

Cesar Gonzalez Tellez
    WebDeveloper

#24297 Reply

[ login required ]

#24299 Reply

[ login required ]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.