Skip to content

Getting "Unidentified Error" when entering support key

Home Forums Technical Issues Getting "Unidentified Error" when entering support key

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

When I enter my key in the field, I get the message that An unidentified error occurred. This has happened on two different sites.

I checked my console, and this is the output:

activationHelp
    :
    “If this is incorrect, request activation help.”
    connectingCaption
    :
    “Connecting to presspermit.com server…”
    deactivateCaption
    :
    “Deactivate Key”
    deactivateURL
    :
    “https://tech.test.itservices.msu.edu/wp-admin/?_wpnonce=c53187257f”
    errCaption
    :
    “An unidentified error occurred.”
    expired
    :
    “”
    keyStatus
    :
    “{“0″:”The key has been deactivated.”,”1″:”The key has been activated.”,”-1″:”The key has expired.”,”-100″:”An unknown activation error occurred.”,”-101″:”The key provided is not valid. Please double-check your entry.”,”-102″:”This site is not valid to activate the key.”,”-103″:”The key provided could not be validated by presspermit.com.”,”-104″:”The key provided is already active on another site.”,”-105″:”The key has already been activated on the allowed number of sites.”,”-200″:”An unknown deactivation error occurred.”,”-201″:”Unable to deactivate because the provided key is not valid.”,”-202″:”This site is not valid to deactivate the key.”,”-203″:”The key provided could not be validated by presspermit.com.”,”-204″:”The key provided is not active on the specified site.”}”
    noConnectCaption
    :
    “The request could not be processed due to a connection failure.”
    noEntryCaption
    :
    “Please enter the support key shown on your order receipt.”
    refreshURL
    :
    “https://tech.test.itservices.msu.edu/wp-admin/?_wpnonce=66268d3756”
    supportOptChanged
    :
    “Please save settings before uploading site configuration.”

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property ‘0’ of null
    at Object.redraw_act_status [as success] (pp_settings.js:4)
    at i (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.7.1:2)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.7.1:2)
    at y (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.7.1:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.c (load-scripts.php?c=1&load[]=jquery-core,jquery-migrate,utils&ver=4.7.1:4)

#22013 Reply

[ login required ]

#22014 Reply

[ login required ]

#22015 Reply

[ login required ]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.