Skip to content

[Resolved] Hide the div's showing "EXeptions" on user profile

Home Forums Troubleshooting Hide the div's showing "EXeptions" on user profile

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 5 days, 7 hours ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am having an issue with the two div’s on /wp-admin/profile.php. I want to hide them using css, but it’s not possible. I suspect the reason is they both have the same ID. (not class

EXCEPTIONS (FOR USER) is in a div with ID pp_current_exceptions_ui (and classes pp-group-box pp-user-roles).

EXCEPTIONS (FROM PRIMARY ROLE OR GROUP MEMBERSHIP) is also in a div with ID pp_current_exceptions_ui (but with classes pp-group-box pp-group-roles).

I know I can probably hide these from the gui at /wp-admin/admin.php?page=pp-settings, but I want to see them when logged in as administrator. I want them hidden for everyone else. (I do this by having a class in/on the body that changes based on the role of the visitor. If for example there is an author that views his /wp-admin/profile.php, there is a class on the body called role-author. With this it is (normally) easy to hide stuff with just a little css-rule:
    .role-author #pp_current_exceptions_ui {
    display: none !important;
    }

It is this that doesn’t work. and I believe it is because two div’s with the same ID is used on the same page.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

#24348 Reply

[ login required ]

#24385 Reply

[ login required ]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.