Skip to content

User redirects to front page with no access to back end

Home Forums Pre-Sale Questions User redirects to front page with no access to back end

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I wanted to limit the “shop manager” role for WooCommerce so it would only be able to view and edit (change order status) orders. (so no access to edit pages, products etc)

Removed a list of rights and now the role does not have any access to backend admin of wordpress – when you log in as a “shop manager” user then it only takes you to page’s front end.

Which rights have I removed to cause this issue? And which rights must be checked in order to give the order view and edit rights only?

I have searched all of your forums and FAQ section but with no answers. The lack of support on certain topics to ridiculous. I found a couple of people who have asked similar questions as mine but I can not see the replies without purchasing a license, that is just crap considering that installing this plug in has messed up my site user role settings.

Of course I am sure I won’t receive a reply to this message either, and if I do it will probably be months from now when i have moved on entirely from your useless plugin.

#22795 Reply

So you used another plugin (possibly my Capability Manager Enhanced) to remove some capabilities from a Woo Commerce role definition and now those users can’t get into the back-end. I think after the smoke clears you will take a step back and see that the Press Permit Core plugin / support is not at fault there.

Here is a list of the standard Shop Manager capabilities:
    https://github.com/woocommerce/woocommerce/blob/7b95988811a988053ae0c7e031ee75a3a838dff0/includes/class-wc-install.php#L657

which rights must be checked in order to give the order view and edit rights only?

WooCommerce has some custom capabilities that I have not customized my code for. If you have issues with the implementation of those capabilities, those would be best addressed to Woo support.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.