Skip to content

User Sorting screws up number of users

Home Forums Troubleshooting User Sorting screws up number of users

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi

I noticed on more than one instance of WordPress, that when sorting after GROUPS criteria the amount of users displayed varies.
    1. On system 1, we have 26 users. If I sort after any header in the Network, it looks ok.
    When I go to the sub site, sorting after email, last login (another plugin), all is fine, but as soon as I sort after Groups, it displays me 41!
    2. On system 2, we have 23 users in the network. If I sort after any headers in the Network, it looks ok. Except for sorting after Last Login (plugin), where I then end up with 18 (Max display is set to 20 per Page, but seems to not impact)
    When I go to the sub site, sorting after email, last login (another plugin), all is fine showing 14 users, but as soon as I sort after Groups, it displays me 0! atm no groups are assigned to any users in the subsite

Looking at above, I am quite sure it is something with the PP and search queries (joins) and amount of groups. Perhaps, sorting after groups makes no sense as it can be many groups and then you sort after the first?

One site has many PP packages installed, the other ONLY PP core

Thanks
    Carsten

#25172 Reply

[ login required ]

#25246 Reply

[ login required ]

#25367 Reply

[ login required ]

#25801 Reply

[ login required ]

#25803 Reply

[ login required ]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.