Skip to content

Visibility of custom draft product for Vendors

Home Forums Basic Usage Visibility of custom draft product for Vendors

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I am creating a website for a client http://www.tourandticket.com. I am using a customized premium theme from Theme Forest for the site customization.

I am using Ultimate Member plugin (UM) along with woocommerce integration for UM.

“Tour” is a custom product and Vendor is a role created in woocommerce through the WC Vendors plugin. “Tour Operator” is a user role created using UM and connected to Vendor.

Creating and Populating content in the tour package (custom product page) is quite complicated as it contains lot of html, css and shortcodes. So, this will be a difficult exercise for the tour operators as they will be given rights to create and manage their own tour package pages.

In order to give them a template with ONLY read access, I have created a draft tour package page as a WP admin. I now want to give READ permissions to the Vendor user role for this tour package page. I want this draft to be visible in the tour edit page when ever any vendor goes to his tour edit page.

I have tried giving permissions in this particular tour package page using Press Permit + PP Collaborative Editing Pack. But it is not working.

Can somebody help to get this right?

Thanks
    Raj

#22860 Reply

[ login required ]

#22861 Reply

[ login required ]

#22863 Reply

[ login required ]

#22864 Reply

[ login required ]

#22865 Reply

[ login required ]

#22866 Reply

[ login required ]

#22867 Reply

[ login required ]

#22868 Reply

[ login required ]

#22869 Reply

[ login required ]

#22870 Reply

[ login required ]

#22871 Reply

[ login required ]

#22873 Reply

[ login required ]

#22959 Reply

[ login required ]

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Registered members have full access to Pro support forums here.

Feel free to log in or purchase a support key.