Press Permit Core 2.3.9 resolves a few issues with WordPress 4.5 and PHP 7 compatibility. New features include a sortable Groups column on the Users screen, updated WP-REST v2 compatibility (Pro w/ PP Collaborative Editing extension) and support for some new Hidden Content Teaser options (Pro extension). Pro users have several extension updates available.
- Reading exceptions for sub-pages
- Restrict Category to only one user
- Custom query broken for all but admins
- unable to purchase
- User Level for Managing Permissions
- WP 4.7.2, acf & press permit
- What do i need?
- Undefined index: edit_posts_post on front-end
- Latest PP Collaborative Pack breaks Polylang
- Users being randomly unassigned from their pages