Press Permit Core 2.3.9 resolves a few issues with WordPress 4.5 and PHP 7 compatibility. New features include a sortable Groups column on the Users screen, updated WP-REST v2 compatibility (Pro w/ PP Collaborative Editing extension) and support for some new Hidden Content Teaser options (Pro extension). Pro users have several extension updates available.
- Force supplemental roles for Editors in Network
- Force Filtered Post Types & Filtered Taxonomies
- BuddyPress Group exceptions by role
- Error: License not Activated
- Add-on errors after update
- Difference unblocked / enabled
- Prevent Editor from Publishing Updates
- PP File URL Filter stdClass error
- error Duplicate entry 'XXX' for key 'PRIMARY'
- Bug after Migration Role scoper